xiiane

The Books That Matter

I am Xandy. Reading a book is not my past time, I make time for it. My To-Read folder is overflowing. And I am always battling with my Currently-Reading folder.

I fell in love with reading ever since time memorial. A good book is a book I will read very slowly just to get every detail; a book that will always be reread; a book with no stupid characters; a book that will make me cry, whine, shout as if I was actually in it; and a book that makes me feel like or be a better person. :D

Pulse Of Heroes
A. Jacob Sweeny
Once Upon a Road Trip
Angela N. Blount
Sanctum - Sarah Fine I'm just glad I read Sanctum. I really find it interesting that I am eager to read til the end in one sitting. The world it created was really fascinating and new to me. And reading Sanctum, I actually was in that world, though it had been a little struggle to set the mood cause it was a fresh theme - shadowlands: being dead but still being humanely. It's still confusing. Anyhows, it was action-packed and of course, it would not be a good read, if there wasn't romance. And, yes, Malachi is really endearing and manly. I'm just sad he's got no pov. But, Lela, most of the time, was a better heroine than those damsels in distress-with her kickass skills and raging personality and the tattoo was just daring. I just went a little to over the top with her being way too clingy with Nadia. She was delusional at most, but, thanks to Malachi, I carried on to reading. I can't wait for book two! And with high hopes that Malachi still got that charm. A favorite! <3