xiiane

The Books That Matter

I am Xandy. Reading a book is not my past time, I make time for it. My To-Read folder is overflowing. And I am always battling with my Currently-Reading folder.

I fell in love with reading ever since time memorial. A good book is a book I will read very slowly just to get every detail; a book that will always be reread; a book with no stupid characters; a book that will make me cry, whine, shout as if I was actually in it; and a book that makes me feel like or be a better person. :D

Pulse Of Heroes
A. Jacob Sweeny
Once Upon a Road Trip
Angela N. Blount
Intertwined - Gena Showalter The story has caught my interest because since I had decided not to read the synopsis, I was kind of lost most of the time, thus, making me read through and through. It's really intriguing. And there's a lot of hanging puzzles along the story. The atmosphere was fascinating because other-worldly creatures make it up- werewolves, vampires, goblins, fairies, witches, even ghosts. I just thought it would be nice if these creatures actually have similar features among the other books. It'll give us a sense of familiarity, like in this book, vampires won't die by stabbing through the heart, hell, vampires should always die with that. Well, anyway, I loved the povs, but I enjoy Mary Ann's. Because she and Riley have a very sensible affair than Dan with Victoria, just saying.