xiiane

The Books That Matter

I am Xandy. Reading a book is not my past time, I make time for it. My To-Read folder is overflowing. And I am always battling with my Currently-Reading folder.

I fell in love with reading ever since time memorial. A good book is a book I will read very slowly just to get every detail; a book that will always be reread; a book with no stupid characters; a book that will make me cry, whine, shout as if I was actually in it; and a book that makes me feel like or be a better person. :D

Pulse Of Heroes
A. Jacob Sweeny
Once Upon a Road Trip
Angela N. Blount
Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi Well, I was kind of rushing to read the Unravel Me after reading Shatter Me that I forgot to write something here. So, if you've read Shatter Me, I don't blame you to not super like Adam. I do, well, I did. But I have to like him less because, well, you have to read Unravel Me. And if one point you'll have the feeling of putting the book down cause Juliette is being annoyingly crappy at some point, NO, just no. You'll be able to smile at the end. Let us not forget, Kenji! He's the best guy in a book that is not romantically and hopelessly in love with the lead girl but is still accented the whole story. I was about to forget, I love how the words are so well chosen. I actually liked these words: "The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections." :)