xiiane

The Books That Matter

I am Xandy. Reading a book is not my past time, I make time for it. My To-Read folder is overflowing. And I am always battling with my Currently-Reading folder.

I fell in love with reading ever since time memorial. A good book is a book I will read very slowly just to get every detail; a book that will always be reread; a book with no stupid characters; a book that will make me cry, whine, shout as if I was actually in it; and a book that makes me feel like or be a better person. :D

Pulse Of Heroes
A. Jacob Sweeny
Once Upon a Road Trip
Angela N. Blount
Jessica Rules the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey Definitely one of the best sequels that I've been anticipating so far. Beth Fantaskey have made me remember finely Lucius Vladescu and Antanasia 'Jessica' Dragomir even after 3 years of reading the first book: Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side. This has definitely became my instant favorite. The thrill throughout the plot was sustained, the romance is not overrated, but it still made me go "aww :3". And, also, this is just the only book that actually have the lady's best friend to have her own love story in the plot yet it did not overthrown the main love affair. Mindy and Ronnie made a good feature. Mindy is just witty enough to actually contribute in the build up. And Ronnie is just funny yet edgy. And Ylanie is just a perfect bitch though I was expecting more. I was quite annoyed by how lame Jessica had been, but I if I were on her shoes, I think I would do the same. But I was glad she actually made it through and actually became a royalty at 18. Well, for Lucius! He has kept me fascinating all the time. He's just all rough and tough but what sets him aside from other gent of a novel is his sense of reality, the man actually wanted a family and it's just to vulnerable yet admiring for a man. GREAT READ! And it's got some Romanian which I find to have been popular amongst YA books.