xiiane

The Books That Matter

I am Xandy. Reading a book is not my past time, I make time for it. My To-Read folder is overflowing. And I am always battling with my Currently-Reading folder.

I fell in love with reading ever since time memorial. A good book is a book I will read very slowly just to get every detail; a book that will always be reread; a book with no stupid characters; a book that will make me cry, whine, shout as if I was actually in it; and a book that makes me feel like or be a better person. :D

Pulse Of Heroes
A. Jacob Sweeny
Once Upon a Road Trip
Angela N. Blount
Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead Intense! The thrill doesn't falter even on the 3rd book of Vampire Academy. I have come to love Dimitri and Rose. They both have badass personality. Why I like Vampire Academy? Well, aside from Dimitri and Adrian, the story is actually deep, intricate, and thrilling. The concept of friendship, responsibilities, prejudices, and decisions are well weaved into the plot. The powers as described are not overrated. The other supporting characters are not taken for granted. The flow of the story is forward though some parts tend to be a little 'dwelling'. But, as I read through, those were necessary for the build up of story. The final words of the story was heartfelt. It's like my emotions were also shattered. I can't wait for the 4th book. :)