xiiane

The Books That Matter

I am Xandy. Reading a book is not my past time, I make time for it. My To-Read folder is overflowing. And I am always battling with my Currently-Reading folder.

I fell in love with reading ever since time memorial. A good book is a book I will read very slowly just to get every detail; a book that will always be reread; a book with no stupid characters; a book that will make me cry, whine, shout as if I was actually in it; and a book that makes me feel like or be a better person. :D

Pulse Of Heroes
A. Jacob Sweeny
Once Upon a Road Trip
Angela N. Blount
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) - Susan Ee Just the perfect read when you are a fan of Under the Never Sky, Hunger Games and Hush Hush. I like reading through this story. There were flaws but the rest was just exciting and romantic. There was humor along with intense encounters. The plot was really interesting and the build up was well for the main characters. The heroine, Penryn, as expected can kick some arse. And my roster of gut-twisting, vein-tingling, knee-collapsing, and badass man was graced by Raffe slash The Wrath slash The Archangel Raphael. Highly recommendable. A worthy read. And oh, after reading, try not to be tempted to eat cat food. :)