xiiane

The Books That Matter

I am Xandy. Reading a book is not my past time, I make time for it. My To-Read folder is overflowing. And I am always battling with my Currently-Reading folder.

I fell in love with reading ever since time memorial. A good book is a book I will read very slowly just to get every detail; a book that will always be reread; a book with no stupid characters; a book that will make me cry, whine, shout as if I was actually in it; and a book that makes me feel like or be a better person. :D

Pulse Of Heroes
A. Jacob Sweeny
Once Upon a Road Trip
Angela N. Blount
Divergent - Veronica Roth Stunning yet terrifying depiction of the future. I was thinking to which faction should I belong, but I thought, I still need a simulation. The heroine is superb. Tris is not a damn damsel in distress and her wits are quite disturbing yet amusing. Tobias? He may not be very sweet but he gave off sparks. The pov seems to be off-short for me. I would want to read Tobias'. Divergent reminds me of Hunger Games minus the love Peeta. *Team Gale here*

The mother in the story is not rejected of being as badass as the heroine, and I liked it.

As expected, the very conflict is on the next books. And I would read those undoubtly. :)